Vintage Tea Parties
There is no need for a special date for a tea-party, just an excuse to get together with friends or family and indulge. Dress yourselves up, dress the venue, there are no limits. Cocktails at 8, an Alice and a Mad Hatters Tea Party for adults , teens or young children, post Races Celebration, or just a sweet tooth. Let us treat your plate to savoury delights and sweet senstaions.
Sample menu suggestions:
- Finger sandwich selection
- Caramelised onion and goats cheese tartlettes
- Mini cheese rarebits
- Wild mushroom and thyme croustades
- Chicken liver parfait on melba toasts
- Berry scones with cream & jam
- Lemon drizzle cake with lemon curd
- Mini Victoria sponge cakes
- Chocolate Fudge brownie bites
- Earl Grey fruit cake
Accompanied by fresh coffee and a selection of teas.
We can also supply linen tablecloths, fresh flowers and flower arrangements, china – vintage or white, cutlery, cake stands and serviettes. The list is endless, as is our creativity let us create the scene and go on a journey of food and fun with you.